Welcome to Gun Funny, Episode 280. Today I’m going to chat with Luke Cuenco and Jon Snow about everything from Shot Show and discuss the implications of the ATF’s newly dropped final rule on braces.
I’m your host, Ava Flanell.
Deconstructing the Industry – SHOT Show Recap
- Foxtrot Mike-102 AR/AK/HK Hybrid
- Bond Arms Unnamed AR Lever Gun
- Zenk RZMK-357 Bullpup Revolver
- Canik Mete MC9
- Zev/Magpul Flashlight Gun
- New Ammo
- AAC Steel Case 7.62×39, 5.45×39, 7.62x54R
- AAC 5.7 Ammo 40gr
- AAC 45 230gr
- AAC match grade 5.56 70 & 77gr
- Speer Gold Dot 5.7 40gr defensive Ammo
- Sabre lineup of AR rifles
- Krinkov pistols
- 5.7 Rock Compact
- DPMS Panther
- WARSCORP9 finally coming out
- Keltec R50
- Rock Island RIA 5.0
- Ounces Pistol
- TwoSee Optic Irons
- Holosun DRS Night Vision and Thermal Red Dots
- MDT Zero Stage Trigger for Remington 700 RH
Mantis – mantisx.com
Political AF – ATF Publishes Final Rule On Braces
Franklin Armory – franklinarmory.com
Use Franklin Armory coupon code AVA for 10% off
IWI US – https://iwi.us/
Use IWI coupon code GunFunny15 for 15% off all accessories
Caldwell – CaldwellShooting.com
Use Caldwell Shooting coupon code gunfunny10 for 10% off
Itunes Reviews –
- Automaticjack – Never miss an episode – 5 stars – Ava, Love gun funny podcast.I never miss an episode. I’m always amazed at how you make a topic or guest that I might not have an interest in…totally interesting. I have learned a lot!! Really enjoy your guests, really enjoy the pace and tempo of the show. I look forward to each Monday’s episode, and I have heard many of your older episodes and will no doubt hear them all. Keep up the great work!
- DavetheHuntr – Bringing up to episode 217 – 5 stars – Up to 4th quarter of 2021, the historic stuff can be difficult to hear on certain levels. The guests seem to get better all the time. Not sure what I will do if I ever actually catch up! Feel really bad about the house… we’ll let’s keep going!
Become a Patreon if you’d like to support the show
I set up my own version of Patreon on the GF website.
In order to switch over, please head over to gunfunny.com and select Support the Show link in the menu or just click the link in the show notes.
Support the Show
Patreon will still remain active if you want to continue pledging there. Either way, thank you so much for your continued support!
Blown Deadline $300 giveaway to a lucky patreon each month!
$5+ patreons get a patreon only patch after three months – It’ll never be for sale
Thank you to our $25+ patreons:
King of Patreons – Jon Snow