Welcome to Gun Funny’s Special Report. Today I’m going to do a special interview with Alex Bosco from SB Tactical to hear his thoughts on the cease and desist order recently issued by the ATF declaring that the Honey Badger pistol from Q is now an SBR.
I’m your host, Ava Flanell.
Welcome to the show everyone.
Please everyone take action and get involved. This cannot be allowed to stand.
First, here is the organization Alex mentioned starting to stand up to the ATF:
It is not too late to make your voice heard. We strongly urge you to contact the Department of Justice and demand they take swift action to stop and reverse ATF’s efforts to issue arbitrary and capricious decisions affecting millions of legal gun owners.
- One-Click Link to Contact DOJ:
Additionally, we encourage you to reach out to the White House and ask President Trump to rollback ATF’s agenda:
- White House Comment Line:
- (202) 456-1111 / Email
Residents from the following states and districts should reach out to their congressional representatives to let them know what they think of ATF’s actions:
- Kentucky – Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) – https://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/
- (202) 224-2541 / Email
- Alabama – Sen. Richard Shelby (R) – Chairman of the Senate Committee on Appropriations and oversees funding of DOJ/ATF. https://www.shelby.senate.gov/public/
- (202) 224-5744 / Email
- Kansas – Sen. Jerry Moran (R) – Chairman of the Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies (CJS) which is responsible for funding the ATF.
- (202) 224-6521 / Email
- South Carolina – Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) – Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is responsible for ATF oversight.
- (202) 224-5972 / Email
- Ohio 4th District – Congressman Jim Jordan (R) – Ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee which has jurisdiction over 2nd amendment issues. https://jordan.house.gov/
- (202) 225-2676 / Email
If you’re not from one these States, you can find your representative’s contact information here: https://www.contactingcongress.org/